took a break from my computer time only to come back to the cutest idle animation I've ever witnessed
A downloadable game for Windows
An evil Anti-Pantsu Witch has stolen your pantsu! Delve through dungeons full of traps and puzzles to get them back!
COOL things in Pantsu Harvest:
- 4 dungeons to plunder, each with unique mechanics and theme!
- 6 unique spells to aide in your adventure! (however, Pantsu Witch is only strong enough to hold one spell at a time. Poor Pantsu Witch.)
- Lots of traps to avoid and puzzles to solve!
- Full level editor that exports to an easily-sharable .png file!
- Collectable pantsu! There's one in each level, collect them all and something magical might happen... or not. Who knows.
Contains the entire first world, and a few levels from subsequent worlds. Feedback would be very much appreciated!
Also includes a level editor! There's no documentation for it yet however. Any questions you have on how to make a level you'll need to ask me directly until I add a manual.
Coming soon to STEAM!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Is the project dead? Because I really like it...
This is a pretty solid game, couldn't get passed one part where you're expected to let a fireball hit a switch but the level design is pretty top notch. Looking forward to seeing updates to this in the future.
Gave it a go...
pretty good level design going on here, really takes the mechanics and uses them to a lot of potential, like using 2 different powers to move a turret across a room to shoot a switch
the powers themselves were fun to use for sure, especially the one that creates a clone that you swap to
it controls well enough but gamepad support would help A LOT
graphics are nothing to write home about but the music and sound is very good overall